Workshops are customized to meet organization’s needs, and may be followed up with individual coaching, where necessary. One hour “lunch and learns” and breakfast meetings are also available.
All programs can be adapted for a Zoom format to maintain safety during COVID.
Quartner & Associates, LLC has led the following workshops for teams and “lunch and learns” for organizations including A.T. Kearney, Barclays Capital, Barry Callebaut, Kraft, The Jewish Family and Children’s Services, Johnson & Johnson, Mathematica, NYU, and Scotiabank.
- Show Up as Your Best Self: Mindful Leaders, Meditation, and More
- How to Cultivate a Mindfulness Practice: Finding Better Work Life Balance
- Critical Conversations: How to Engage in Difficult Conversations
- Delegation and Coaching for Managers: How to Transform Performance
- High Performance: How to Create a Global, High Performing, Cohesive Team
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Matters and How to Raise Your Score
- Conflict Management: How to Create Open Dialogue and Address Crucial Issues
- Managing the Human Side of Change: How To Help Your People Survive Organizational Transition
- Dynamic Communication: How To Transform Individual and Team Performance Through Enhanced Relationships
- One Size Does Not Fit All: How to Achieve Work/Life Balance for Busy Professionals
- Developmental Plans: How to Define Your Career Interests and the Leadership Competencies You Need to Get There
“The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.”
– Harvey S. Firestone
“Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.”
– Bill Bradley
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new
landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
– Marcel Proust