In addition to working with seasoned executives, Cathy has coached college and MBA students from schools including Wharton, Georgetown, and Tulane who are interested in getting ahead of the curve.
The Emerging Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Four Month Program
Who benefits? The emerging leader who is interested in getting ahead of the curve in terms of leadership skill development and their career progression. College, graduate, and MBA students are ideal.
The Goal: Give Your Son or Daughter a Head Start in Their Career!
- Interview successfully and find the right job or summer internship
- Demonstrate leadership skills and behaviors at your job or internship
Leadership Skill Development Examples
- Projecting Confidence
- Public speaking
- Communication (presentations, verbal, and written)
- Emotional Intelligence: self awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management
- Teamwork and influence
- Dealing with difficult situations and managing conflict
- Time and energy management
- Constructive feedback: accepting and taking action
The Program: Four Months of Individual Coaching Sessions (via Skype or in person)
Kick Off: months one and two (1st meeting 90 minute, 2&3rd one hour sessions each)
– Review welcome pack, goals, and assessments (leadership and communication).
– Set goals and create customized coaching plan with action steps and milestones.
Coaching, Mentoring, and Accountability: months two through four (5 one hour sessions)
– Individual coaching sessions with exercises, tools, action steps, and accountability.
Closure and Taking it With You: month four (1 one hour session)
– Review initial coaching plan and goals and develop post-coaching succession plan.
What Wharton MBA Students are Saying …..
“I am glad to have met Cathy early in my career – the advice and mentorship that she has provided me will be priceless in my future.”
“I really appreciated my coaching sessions with Cathy, which have had a great impact in my leadership skills and overall self-esteem. “
“Cathy was immensely helpful in my job search, for both an internship and full time job. She enabled me to clarify my strengths, weaknesses, and priorities.”