Here is a meditation program that we have successfully run several times. If you are interested in a meditation program like this – for your organization or to raise money for your charity, please email us!
JOIN THE 28 DAY 2019 MEDITATION CHALLENGE!
JUNE 21 to JULY 18, 2019
8 MINUTES* PER DAY
Meditation benefits include stress reduction, improved health & wellbeing, increased performance (focus & memory), better relationships, enhanced creativity, and cultivation of wisdom & compassion.
- Mindfulness welcome kit: with meditations, instructions, definitions, and resource recommendations
- Morning daily inspirational emails, with short videos and meditations to keep you motivated
- Accountability buddy for those interested
- Daily tracking via Google spread sheet
- This is a virtual meditation challenge – can be done from anywhere in the world!
* Research suggests 8 minutes is enough to reap short-term changes to the brain.
Those who complete challenge entered into drawing for a HUMANITYUNIFIED mala bracelet. One female and one male prize awarded.
Entire payment goes to Sheltered Yoga, a wonderful nonprofit whose mission is to improve emotional health and wellbeing of underserved communities through yoga and other mindfulness programs.
“I’m shocked such a short meditation once per day had such a big impact.”
– LB, executive from previous challenge
“I learned how to meditate and that small doses, whether 1-2 or 8 minutes, can help!”
– DC, executive from previous challenge