“Hold Your Seat” Mindfulness Program!
March 20th to April 16th 2020 (28 days)
8 MINUTES* PER DAY
We will meditate as part of a virtual community to “hold our seats,” that is stay steady and grounded as we navigate the challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. Meditation benefits include emotional regulation, stress reduction, improved health & wellbeing, increased focus & memory, better relationships, enhanced creativity, and cultivation of wisdom & compassion.
- Mindfulness welcome kit: with meditations, instructions, definitions, and resource recommendations
- DAILY morning inspirational emails, with short videos, meditations to keep you motivated
- Additional resources, like articles, podcasts, and other tools to help you stay grounded and calm
- Accountability buddy, for those interested
- Daily tracking via Google spread sheet
- This is a virtual meditation challenge – can be done from anywhere in the world!
* Research suggests 8 minutes is enough to reap short-term changes to the brain.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND PAY $20 *
Help yourself and others at the same time! *Your entire payment will be given to Engaged Mindfulness Institute, a wonderful organization specializing in training professionals and volunteers who support individuals in at-risk situations and communities that have been marginalized and underserved. If you are a student or need fee waived, no questions asked, just email.
“I’m shocked such a short meditation once per day had such a big impact.”
– LB, executive from previous program
“I learned how to meditate and that small doses, whether 1-2 or 8 minutes, can help!”
– DC, executive from previous program